Join the Coder Kids Community
Get started with a visit to the Coder Kids studio to discuss your Coder Kids' coding interests and goals and how we can help
During the visit to the Coder Kids studio, you and your Coder Kids will:
- Learn more about the Coder Kids philosophy, curriculum and membership plans
- Try some of our courses to see what suits your Coder Kids
- Schedule learning sessions that work best for your family
- Since all of our courses are offered on-demand, the schedule you choose for your Coder Kid is completely flexible. You are free to change your schedule as often as you like
What happens at a Coder Kids Learning Session?
- Learning sessions are 50 minutes in duration.
- When your Coder Kids arrive at the Coder Kids Studio, their Tutors welcome them and help them get seated and logged-in to their courses
- With our 1:4 Tutor ratio, our Tutors provide your Coder Kids the support and guidance they need to achieve their coding goals
- Our Tutors are experienced coders and mentors, including Computer Science PhD and Master's students, who answer your Coder Kid's questions, and provide suggestions and feedback to ensure your Coder Kids are learning, collaborating and having fun
- Every two or three months we come together as the Coder Kids Community at our SEED events to showcase and celebrate our Coder Kids' successes. (With ice cream!)